Saturday, March 9, 2013

Baby Pictures

I was not going to get pictures done of Jackson, but I could not stop thinking about it.  So I broke down and made an appointment.  I think they change so fast and don't look like a little newborn for long so I am happy with his pictures being at 2 months.  I think it turned out to be a great age and might just make that the standard for all my kids!  Cyndee Jex did an amazing job and these are only a few of her preview to me!  I can't wait to get the rest!

Love these grins! 

My cousin Kristine made this cute aviator hat and goggles for Jackson!  These turned out so cute:)

Sweet sleeping boy :)

Look at those blue eyes!  His hair is growing in blonde now too! This one is my FAVORITE!

It's a lot of work to keep two chins! He he

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute! His big, blue eyes are amazing. Glad you got pics.

    ReplyDelete