Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

What a beautiful time of year!  I just love Easter.  It means bright colors, spring weather and family get togethers!  I am so glad and grateful to my Savior for the love He has for me.  It was a perfect Easter day!  Jackson looked so handsome in his darling Easter sweater.  He is such a happy boy, I just can't get enough!!



Church meetings were wonderful.  We had lots of musical numbers and great speakers.  We followed that with a huge family dinner at Aunt Cheri and Uncle Alan's.  Ham, turkey, rolls, potatoes, deviled eggs, pretzel salad, asparagus, baked beans and pies! WOW what a meal it was:)  Saturday the cousins all got together for a fun egg hunt.  Here are a few pictures!

The beautiful Anna!

The Owen kids enjoying pizza!


Jackson did not want to sit in the plant for an Easter picture!

Egg hunt!

Kyle dude!



the Combs!

No comments:

Post a Comment